Thursday, February 19, 2009

DAY4--travel abroad-on the plane ( announcement & ask for something)

1. seat belt 安全帶

2. oxygen mask 氧氣面罩

3. life preserver 救生器材

4. life jacket (vest) 救生衣

5. safety leaflet 救生手冊

6. seat pocket 椅背上的置物袋

7. call button 呼叫鈕

8. blanket (n) 毯子
I need a blanket, it's too cold here.
我需要一條毯子,這裡實在太冷了

9. pillow (n) 枕頭
In bed, I rest my head on a soft pillow filled with feathers.
在床上,我把頭擱在用羽毛作為枕心的軟枕頭上


10. airsickness bag 嘔吐袋





機上廣播:
Let us remind you to fasten your seat belts, straighten your seats, and kindly refrain from smoking during take-off.
在此提醒您繫好安全帶,椅背豎直,還有起飛這段時間請勿吸菸
Under your seat there is a life vest like this one for each of you.
在各位的座位底下每人各有一件像這樣的救生衣
An oxygen mask will come down from overhead in case of an emergency.
若發生緊急情況,頭頂上會放下一只氧氣罩來
Please press the call button whenever you need any help.
有任何需要時,請按呼叫鈕
We'll take off soon. Please fasten your seat belt.
我們馬上就要起飛了。請繫好您的安全帶


與空服員交談:
I would like a blanket and pillow, please.
請給我一條毯子和枕頭
What kind of juice do you have?
你們有哪幾種果汁
May I have a glass of water (juice)(a cup of coffee.tea)?
請給我一杯水好嗎
I'd like to have more ice, please.
我冰塊要多一點
I would like a refill, please.
我要再來一杯
Excuse me, I need a airsickness bag.
不好意思我需要一個嘔吐帶
Do you have any Chinese newspapers?
你們有什麼中文報紙嗎
May I have a magazine or something?
我可以看個雜誌或什麼的嗎



To be continued..

No comments: