Monday, November 3, 2008

Day1

What We did last weekend~~~

I got the calling from Mavis last Friday she told me that her PC was out of order. It needs someone to repair. She can not come alone because of her PC is too heavy so we
decided to pick her up and had dinner together.
As you guys know,Larry would be the driver today.He wants to take any opportunity to find out how to drive better. But it make me wanna puke as I was in the car he drived.
Finally,we arrived the restaurant safely.

...........................To Be continued
1. out of order---壞掉
2. repair---修理
3. decide to---決定(之後的動詞是原形)
4. pick (somebody) up---接某人
5. driver---開車的人
6. opportunity---機會
7. find out---了解到/找出
8. puke---吐
9. finally---最後地
10.arrive---到達

3 comments:

Mavis said...

COOL!Learning English by this way was such a good idea!That's so creative.
By the way,i agree whit you BF.Larry should parctice driving indeed!!But probably he is better than me.Ha~

Shuannei said...

haha~~I hope they can get much passion learning English.

Philippe said...

很不錯的方式:-)