If our arms were reaching out 如果我們願意伸出手臂來表示友好
If our words could only bridge the doubt 如果我們願意說出心裡的話,一定可以消除不必要的猜疑
Will we lose this chance again? 我們會失去這個機會嗎
Strange roads with different signs 在有著不同指標的陌生路上
Don't even know where we divide 我們甚至不知道要如何區分
Are you my enemy or my friend? 你到底是我的敵人,還是朋友
Chorus:
'Cause I don't know you 因為我不認識你
And you don't know me 而你也不認識我
It's the same sun rising 雖然我們擁有同一個太陽
We all just look to the sky 我們也在同一片天空之下
If we try 如果我們願意嘗試
We can work it out somehow 說不定我們可以成功
If you don't know me 因為我不認識你
And I don't know you 而你也不認識我
How can we be fighting 那麼我們怎麼會爭吵
We're all connected it's true 而我們彼此已經連在一起,這是不爭的事實
Reaching out 伸出手來
It's only love that pulls us through 是愛情讓我倆渡過難關
It's only love that pulls us through 是愛情讓我倆渡過難關
We all grieve in different ways 雖然我們感到悲傷的地方不同
If one tear could wash away the pain 但是如果眼淚可以沖走悲傷
We're all free to have the faith we believe, yeah 那麼我們都會被解放,去相信我們相信的
The world sleeps at different times 雖然世界睡覺的時間都不同
With one turn your day is now my night 但是我可以讓你的世界轉變
We all live sharing the air that we breathe 我們都可以共享這個世界,恣意的呼吸
Chorus:
Reaching out, reaching high 伸出手來,高一點
Reaching out 伸出手來
Touching you, touching me 撫摸著你我
If our arms were reaching out 如果你願意伸出手臂來表示友好
If our words could only bridge the doubt 那麼我們也願意說出真心話,避免不必要的猜疑
Chorus:
Reaching out, reaching high 伸出手來,高一點
Reaching out 伸出手來
Touching you, touching me 撫摸著你我
reaching out 伸出手來
It's only love that pulls us through 是愛情讓我倆渡過難關
1. reach out (ph) 伸出
The monkey reached out a hand through the bars and took the banana.
猴子從欄杆伸出手拿走了香蕉
2. bridge (v) 連結.度過 (n) 橋
Politeness will bridge a lot of difficulties.
待人以禮,會幫你度過不少難關
3. doubt (n) 疑慮.懷疑 (v) 懷疑
We are trying to dispel his doubts.
我們正試圖消除他的疑慮
4. divide (v) 劃分
The teacher divided our class into four groups.
老師把我們班分成四個小組
5. enemy (n) 敵人
Don't make an enemy of him.
不要與他為敵
6. work out (ph) 解決.想出.理解.被證明可行
7. pull (v) 拉
She pulled his sleeve to get his attention.
她拉他的袖子以引起他的注意
8. grieve (v) 悲傷
She was grieving for the dead baby.
她為死去的孩子悲傷
9. faith (n) 信念.信仰.信心
He always puts his faith in the future.
他對未來總是抱有信心
3 comments:
我要 努力用功+++
加油!我會努力想些有趣的東西來丟
BY THE WAY從現在開始多用耳朵聽英文歌還有電影對白還不錯有幫助
Post a Comment