Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Take 的多種用法Day1-Day2

Yo guys,今天來說一下take的多種用法吧,
Take(原型)/took(過去式)/taken(p.p.過去分詞)

1.MOVE STH----移動某物
take sb/sth to
Ex1.Take the car to the garage to be repaired.
Ex2.I will take the dog with me when I go to the lake.

2.NEED STH----需要某物
take (sb) 2 hours/6 months... to do sth
Ex.It took 3 hours to fix the washing machine.

3.Take the lead----(在比賽,競爭中領先)

4.TAKE PART----參加
take part in STH
Ex.She was invited to take part in a TV debate.

5.TAKE PLACE----發生
take place
Ex.The contest takes place every four years.

6.ACCEPT STH----接受某物
take it ot leave it要不要隨你便(口語用法)
7.take sb's advice

Ex. I took your advice and went to the doctor.
8.I take your point我同意你的觀點
9.take it from me請相信我的話
10.take a hike叫某人離開
11.what do you take me for你把我當什麼人看

12.take a pity on sb----同情可憐
13.take a picture of----給...拍照
14.take sth seriously/lightly----認真的/不當一回事地對待某人某事
Ex.I always takw you seriously.
15.take after----(外貌/行為)和(某長輩)相像
Ex.Jennie really takes after her mother.
16.take back----收回(說錯的話)
Ex.I'm sorry I was rude,I take it all back.
17.Take in
a.收留/收養
Ex.Brett's always taking in stray animal.
b.(價格或成本)包括
Ex.This price takes in the cost of all the accommodation(住宿) and food.
c.take in a movie /show 看電影/戲劇
d.take sth in---領會/理解/記住
Ex.I told Grandpa we were going away but I don't think he took it in.



No comments: