Thursday, March 26, 2009

補D2 出國前必需學會之生活用語50句 II

延續之前的50句,現在在追加50句

II. 使用頻率90%
051 Come off it! 別裝蒜了:別扯了:住口 A: I think I failed my exam. B: Come off it! This is the third time you mention it.
052 Give me a break! 饒了我吧! A: It’s only a twenty-minute walk. B: Give me a break! My legs are killing me.
053 That’s enough! 夠了! A: That’s enough. I’ve had enough of you. B: Please let me explain. 054 Stop! 停! A: Stop! You are going to bump that tree! B: Stop yelling!
055 Cut it out! 別鬧了(停止打鬥、爭吵等) A: Cut it out! The baby is sleeping. B: Sorry about that.
056 Over the line 太過分了 A: You better say sorry to her. You are over the line this time. B: She hit me first.
057 Where is this? 這是哪裡? A: Where is this? B: This is the post office.
058 It didn’t occur to me 我沒想到…. A: It didn’t occur to me that I would see you here. B: Neither did I.
059 Look over there! 看那兒! A: Look over there! I think there is a fire. B: I hope that nobody is hurt.
060 No way! Absolutely out of the question! 不行;絕不可能 A: Dad, can I have a party in our house? B: No way! (Absolutely out of the question!) 061 Leave me alone. 別煩我 A: Cheer up and go having some fun. B: Just leave me alone.
062 Who is it? 誰呀? A: Who is it? B: It’s me. Open the door.
063 It’s terrible. 糟斃了 A: How was the movie? B: It was terrible.
064 Wait for me. 等等我 A: We are going to leave now! B: Hey! Wait for me!
065 I know what you mean. 我知道你的意思. A: Do you understand me? B: I know what you mean.
066 Can’t help 克制不了;沒辦法控制 A: Can you stop laughing? B: I can’t help myself.
067 Let me tell you… 讓我告訴你…… A: I don’t know how to get to the station. B: Let me tell you the way.
068 Drop in sometime! 有空來坐坐 A: Bye! See you next time. B: Remember to drop in sometime.
069 Let’s get together next time. 下次再約出來聚聚 A: Wow! What a night! B: Yeah! Let’s get together next time.
070 That’s easy for you to say. 你說的倒容易 A: Remember to keep up your hard work. B: That’s easy for you to say.
071 Go ahead. 請便 A: Excuse me, I want to go to the bathroom. B: Go ahead.
072 You’re out of your mind! / You’ve got to be out of your mind! 你瘋嘍! A: Let’s jump down from here. B: You’ve got to be out of your mind! (You’re out of your mind!)
073 You don’t have to tell me. 不用你告訴我(還用你說) A: You don’t have to tell me. I know already. B: I am just trying to remind you.
074 I can’t promise. 我不敢保證 A: I need you to finish this tonight. B: I can’t promise.
075 I can’t complain / I have nothing to complain about 不錯呀!沒啥好抱怨的 A: Is everything OK here? B: Everything is fine. I can’t complain.
076 In short 總而言之 A: So how was your trip to London? B: It was great in short.
077 In any case 無論如何 A: We have to get these done in any case. B: I don’t think that we can make it.
078 You dare (to) 你敢…. A: Do you dare to jump off that wall? B: I dare not.
079 Welcome! 歡迎你來 A: Nice to meet you. B: Welcome. Please come in.
080 What’s even worse…. 更慘的是…. A: Tony failed the exam. B: What’s even worse is that his girlfriend wants to break up with him.
081 It’s not worth it. 不值得 A: Should I buy this watch? B: No, it’s not worth it.
082 Take a seat. / Be seated. 請坐 A: Please take a seat, Mr. Wang will be right with you. B: Thank you.
083 I am fine. / It couldn’t be better. 我很好;再好也不過了 A: How are you? B: I am fine, thank you.
084 Supposed to 應該是 A: Where are the books? B: They are supposed to be on the shelf.
085 Don’t say anymore. 別再說了! A: Please don’t say any more. B: I’m sorry! I don’t know that I am bothering you.
086 I think we have met somewhere. 我想我們在哪見過 A: I think we have met somewhere. B: You look really familiar.
087 How long do you want us to wait for you? 你要我們等你多久? A: How long do you want us to wait for you? B: Five more minutes.
088 Hurry up! 快一點 A: Hurry up! You are going to be late for school. B: Coming, coming.
089 I’m off (to) 我要去… A: Where are you going? B: I am off to the bank.
090 Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰啊? A: Move! I want to sit here. B: Who do you think you are?
091 Nice to meet you. 幸會、幸會 A: Nice to meet you! B: My pleasure.
092 I don’t mind. 我不介意 A: Do you mind if I smoke here? B: No, I don’t mind.
093 That really burns me up! 那真的惹毛我了 A: Why are you so mad? B: He poured water on me. That really burns me up!
094 Good job! / Great job! / Nice going! 幹得好! A: I got 100 in math! B: Good job!
095 Not in your lifetime! 門都沒有 A: Could I ask you out? B: Not in your lifetime!
096 Could you repeat that? 請再重複一遍好嗎? A: Could you repeat that? I didn’t get it. B: Sure! I will say it again.
097 Let it be. 就這樣吧! A: Should I take out the logo sticker on this page? B: No, let it be. It looks pretty good.
098 Come in (請)進來 A: May I come in? B: Please!
099 What are you up to lately? 最近忙些什麼呢? A: What are you up to lately? B: The same things.
100 I am afraid… 恐怕… A: I am afraid it’s going to rain soon. B: Bring an umbrella with you.

No comments: