Thursday, March 26, 2009

補D3 出國前必需學會之生活用語50句 III

每天看50句份量還滿多的....大家加減看囉!

III. 使用頻率80%
101 It’s a pity. 真可惜 A: Jimmy is sick. He won’t be able to come. B: It’s a pity.
102 How could you think that? 你怎麼會這麼想? A: You don’t love me anymore. B: How could you think that?
103 My computer crashed. 我的電腦當機了 A: Why are you using my computer? B: My computer crashed.
104 That’s because… 那是因為…. A: Why did you leave your job? B: That’s because my boss fired me.
105 Good idea. 好點子 A: Let’s go out for dinner. B: Good idea.
106 Have fun. 玩得盡興點 A: We’re leaving for the beach. B: Have fun.
107 What would you like to eat? 你要吃什麼? A: What would you like to eat? B: I want some noodles.
108 Wake up and smell the coffee. 你別妄想了 A: Do you think mom will let me drive the car? B: Wake up and smell the coffee.
109 It’s your turn. 輪到你了 A: It’s your turn. Good luck. B: Thanks.
110 It means 這表示 A: What dose this word “delusion” mean? B: It means false belief.
111 Take it easy! 別緊張 A: I don’t know if I will be able to win the race. B: Take it easy! You can do it.
112 Frankly speaking… 坦白說 A: Frankly speaking, I think the party was a failure. B: You are right.
113 On line 在線上 A: Tim is on line. He wants to talk to you. B: OK.
114 You have the wrong number. 你打錯了 A: You have the wrong number. B: I am sorry.
115 Give….a call. 打電話給…. A: Give me a call when you get home. B: OK.
116 This is … speaking. 我是…. A: Who is speaking? B: This is Sharon speaking.
117 What number did you call? 你打幾號? A: May I speak to Julian, please? B: What number did you call? There is no Julian here.
118 I’ll call you back later. 待會回電給你 A: I need to take out the trash now. I’ll call you back later. B: Sure.
119 Can you handle it? 做得來吧? A: Can you handle it? B: No problem!
120 Who was it? / Who called? 誰打來的電話? A: Who was it? B: Wrong number.
121 Could I speak to… 請找….. A: Hello, could I speak to Gary? B: Hold on a second.
122 Better left unsaid. 還是別說好了 A: So what happened to your friend who stole money from his company? B: Better left unsaid.
123 Don’t push me. 別逼我;別推我 A: Would you stop pushing me? B: Then give me back my money.
124 I am exhausted. 我累翻了 A: I need some rest. I am exhausted. B: We have only been walking for thirty minutes.
125 Do you have change? 你有零錢嗎? A: Do you have change? I am going to take a bus. B: Sorry, I don’t.
126 If… 如果 If I were you, I would tell him the truth.
127 What time is it? 幾點了? A: Wendy is always late. What time is it? B: It’s already five.
128 May I help you? / What’s up? 我可以幫你嗎? / 有事嗎? A: May I help you? B: Yes, I am looking for Dr. Lee.
129 Please don’t be mad at me. 請不要生我的氣 A: Please don’t be mad at me. I really didn’t mean it. B: Fine. Don’t do it again.
130 My God! 我的天哪! A: My God! Your room is such a mess. B: OK. I will clean it up right now. 131 Let me think…. 讓我想想….. A: Tow thousand dollars is my best offer. B: Let me think about it.
132 You’re so difficult! 你很龜毛耶! A: I don’t know which one to buy. B: Samuel, you are so difficult!
133 Long time no see. 好久不見 A: Long time no see. So, what are you up to lately? B: Nothing much.
134 Where is the bathroom? 廁所在哪? A: Excuse me, where is the bathroom? B: Take a left at the first corner.
135 Let me have it! / Let’s have it! 告訴我(們)怎麼一回事! A: Well, I saw Mr. Wang going to the movies with Kelly last night. B: Let me have it! What else did you see?
136 You got me! 你考倒我了! A: Do you know how to solve this problem? B: You got me! I really don’t know.
137 Do it 動手去做;去做吧! A: Stop complaining. Just do it. B: It’s not that easy.
138 Let’s go shopping. 一起去逛街吧! A: Let’s go shopping! B: Sorry, I can’t. I still got a lot of work to do.
139 It’s very dangerous… …真危險 A: Don’t put the knife there. It’s very dangerous. B: Sorry. 140 It’s miraculous! 真是太神奇了! A: It’s miraculous! How did you do that? B: It’s magic.
141 I could hardly catch my breath. 我快忙不過來了 A: How is everything going? B: I got tons of work to do. I could hardly catch my breath.
142 What are we going to do later? 我們待會要幹嘛? A: It’s really boring just staying here. What are we going to do later? B: I don’t know. Do you have any ideas?
143 May I have your name, please? 請問你叫什麼名字? A: I have reserved a table for two. B: Yes. May I have your name, please?
144 On the contrary,… 相反地 A: Did you have a good time at the party? B: No, on the contrary, it was boring.
145 I have to attend a meeting later. 等會我要開會 A: Want to go having a cup of coffee? B: No, thanks. I have to attend a meeting later.
146 Step aside 讓開 A: Please step aside. You are blocking my way. B: Sorry!
147 I am outspoken. 我講話直了些 A: You shouldn’t have said that. B: Sorry, I was outspoken. 148 It suddenly strikes me… 我突然想到… A: Wait! It suddenly strikes me that we can go to Kenting this weekend. B: Yeah. Good idea.
149 What’s the rush? 你趕著去哪? A: Larry, what is the rush? B: The train is going to leave in ten minutes.
150 I am heading to bed. 我要去睡了 A: I am heading to bed. B: OK. Good night.

No comments: