Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DAY2-at the airport

1. immigration (n) 入境檢查.移居

2. passport control 護照檢查

3. outgoing passenger card 入境登記卡

4. customs declaration card 海關申報單

5. quarantine (n) 檢疫

6. non-residents 外國居民

7. signature (n) 簽名
Petitions bearing nearly a half-million signatures were sent to the White House.
有將近五十萬人簽名的請願書被送到白宮

8. coin (n) 硬幣
Bill collects foreign coins.
比爾收集外國硬幣


9. note (n) 紙幣
He sent me four fifty-dollar notes.
他寄給我四張五十圓面額的鈔票




入關對話:
A:May I see your passport, please ?
請出示你的護照
B:Here is my passport.
這是我的護照
A:What’s the purpose of your visit ?
你到這裡的目的
B:Sightseeing (business, study)
觀光(商務,留學)
A:How long will you be staying in America ?
你計劃在美國逗留多久
B:10 days
10天
A:where are you staying ?
你住在哪里
B:I’ll stay at Hyatt hotel ?
我住在凱悅酒店
A:Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ?
你有回臺灣的返程機票嗎
B:Yes, here it is.
有, 在這裏
A:How much money do you have with you ?
你隨身帶了多少錢
B:I have 2000 U.S dollars
2000美元
A:Have a nice stay
祝你旅行愉快
B:Thank you.
謝謝

Your passport and declaration card, please.
請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare?
你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎
No. I don’t.
沒有
Please open this bag.
請打開這件行李
These are for my personal use.
這是我的個人用品
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你帶有任何酒類或香煙嗎
You‘ll have to pay duty on this.
這件物品你必須交納關稅




機場取行李對話:
Where can I get my baggage?
我去哪里取行李
Here is my claim tag.
這是我的托運 行李卡
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你丟失了幾件行李
Can you tell me the features of your baggage?
請描繪你所丟失的行李的外表特徵
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.
是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的標簽
We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.
我想填寫一份丟失行李登記單
How soon will I find out?
需要多長時間可以找到我的行李
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it .
找到行李後,請儘快送到我的酒店



兌換外幣對話:
Where can I change money?
我在哪里可以兌換外幣
Can you change this into Australian Dollars?
請將這些外幣兌換成澳元
What is the exchange rate ?
兌換率是多少
Do you accept traveler’s checks?
你這裏接受旅行支票嗎
I’d like to cash this traveler’s check
請將這些旅行支票換成現金
I’d like some small change?
請將大鈔換成零錢
May I have a statement of accounts?
請給我兌換發票
Exchange of foreign currency
外幣兌換

No comments: