Thursday, March 26, 2009

D5 出國前必需學會之生活用語28句 V

今天是周末了!
最後28句大家念完就可以休息囉!

V. 使用頻率60%
201 Lock the door, please. 請把門鎖上 A: Can I come in? B: Yes, but lock the door, please.
202 I’m so thirsty. 我口好渴 A: Want to eat something? B: No, I’m so thirsty.
203 I don’t feel well. 我不舒服 A: You look weak. B: I don’t feel well.
204 I’ll do my best. 我盡量;我盡力 A: Please help me. B: I’ll do my best.
205 Are you ready? 準備好了嗎? A: Are you ready? B: Yes, let’s go.
206 I can’t imagine. 我不能想像 A: The apple was bigger than my hand. B: I can’t imagine.
207 It’s such bad luck. 真倒楣! A: It’s such bad luck. B: What’s wrong?
208 You are so mean. 你好兇 A: Get out of here. B: You are so mean.
209 I’ll accompany you. 我陪你 A: I don’t want to go alone. B: I’ll accompany you.
210 Along the way 順便 A: Will you buy some drinks along the way? B: No problem.
211 I love you. 我愛你 A: I love you. B: Love you, too.
212 Next time. 下次吧! A: When will you come? B: Next time.
213 Good morning. 早安 A: Good morning, everyone. B: You sure look energetic this morning. 214 I hate you. 我恨你 A: I hate you. B: But why?
215 What’s it got to do with you? 干你什麼事? A: Don’t be mad at him anymore. B: What’s it got to do with you?
216 I just don’t understand… 我就是想不通…. A: He likes to be alone. B: I just don’t understand why.
217 Now you know! 你現在才知道? A: That’s why you don’t like him. B: Now you know!
218 Get out. 滾! A: Get out. B: Fine.
219 So boring 真無聊 A: The movie was so boring. B: I thought so, too.
220 I wouldn’t know! 你問我,我問誰? A: What’s her name? B: I wouldn’t know!
221 God damn it! 該死 A: God damn it! I lost my watch. B: That’s no big deal.
222 I want the same. 我要一樣的 A: One large coke, please B: I want the same.
223 The most important thing is… 最重要的是… You are smart. But the most important thing is that you are diligent.
224 I’ve been through it. 我領教過了 A: She is so unreasonable. B: I’ve been through it.
225 You’ve been there? 你去過? A: Disneyland is fun. B: You’ve been there?
226 God! What the hell are you doing? 天呀!你到底在幹嘛? A: God! What the hell are you doing? B: Cleaning my room.
227 Come on. Just go alone with it. 好啦!將就一點嘛! A: This place is small. B: Come on. Just go alone with it.
228 What do you think? Do you like it? 你覺得如何?你還喜歡吧? A: What do you think? Do you like it? B: Yes, I do.

No comments: